Canara Bank has released a notification regarding recruitment of 21 vacancies for Clerical Cadre and Officer Cadre posts. The Candidates who are looking for Bank jobs can view the eligibility criteria below and apply for the posts. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date of application form. The Canara Bank Application Form has been available for applicants in the official website.
Canara Bank 2017 Online Application has been started and the last date for applying is on 10th March 2017. So candidates before applying go through the Canara Bank eligibility criteria once and then apply. The applicants can know eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee and many other details from the details have been clearly mentioned for you below.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Name of the organization: Canara Bank
Number of the Vacancies: 21 posts
Name of the Posts: Clerical Cadre & Officer Cadre
Mode of Application: Online
Location of the Job: All Over India
Clerical Cadre: The Candidates must possess 12th Standard or its equivalent examination. Candidate should have also represented the State Championship.
Officer Cadre: The Candidates must possess Degree from recognized University and should have represented Country in an International event.
Clerical Cadre: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years.
Officer Cadre: The candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
Recommended: SBI Recruitment 2017 – 2313 Vacancies for PO Posts
Candidates no need to pay any application fee for application of Canara Bank Recruitment.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Clerical Cadre: The selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs.11765 to Rs. 31540/-per month.
Officer Cadre: The selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs. 23, 700/- to Rs. 42, 020/- per month.
Last date for Applying: 10th March 2017
How to Apply for Canara Bank 2017 Application Form:
- First, the candidate must go through the official website www.canarabank.com.
- Then click on the career Tab then click on recruitment. After that click on the Recruitment of Sportspersons in Clerical/Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I.
- Then application form will appear for you on the screen then fill require details without any mistakes.
- You need to scan your Passport size Photo, signature and upload them.
- After filling the details check the details you have entered and then click on submit button.
- After successful submission of application form take a print out of application form for future reference.
If you want to know more details regarding the Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification visit the official website.