Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification regarding recruitment of 19 vacancies for Manager & Assistant Manager Posts. The Candidates who are looking for jobs in RBI Bank can view the eligibility criteria below and apply for the posts. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date of application form. The RBI Recruitment 2017Application Form has been available for applicants in the official website.
RBI Online Application will start from 01st March 2017 and the last date for applying is on 16th March 2017. So candidates before applying go through the eligibility criteria once and then apply. The applicants can know eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee and many other details from the details have been clearly mentioned for you below.
Recommended: Vijaya Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application
RBI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Name of the organization: Reserve Bank of India
Number of the Vacancies: 19 posts
Mode of Application: Online
Location of the Job: All Over India
Name of the Posts:
Manager (Civil) in Grade B: 02 Posts
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: 10 Posts
Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A: 07 Posts
The Candidates must possess Any Graduation and Post Graduation. The complete details regarding post-wise will be available for you here soon.
The candidate’s age will be according to the rules of RBI.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance Online Test, and Personal Interview.
The candidates can know pay scale details from the official website.
Starting date for Applying: 01st March 2017
Last date for Applying: 16th March 2017
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- First, the candidate must go through the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Then click on the link related to RBI Manager & Assistant Manager Application Form.
- Then application form will appear for you on the screen then fill require details without any mistakes.
- You must also require to scan your Passport size Photo, signature and upload them.
- After filling the details cross check the details you have entered and then click on submit button and pay the application fee online.
- After successful submission of application form take a print out of application form for future usage.
If you want to know more details regarding the RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification visit the official website.