Federal Bank has released a notification regarding recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) in Scale I vacancies. The Candidates who are looking for jobs in Federal Bank can view the eligibility criteria below and apply for the posts. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date of application form. The Federal Bank PO Application Form has been available for applicants in the official website.
Federal Bank Online Application has been started and the last date for applying is on 28th February 2017. So candidates before applying go through the eligibility criteria once and then apply. The applicants can know eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee and many other details from the details have been clearly mentioned for you below.
Recommended: SBI Recruitment 2017 – 2313 Vacancies for PO Posts
Federal Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Name of the organization: Federal Bank
Number of the Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Posts: probationary officer
Mode of Application: Online
Location of the Job: All Over India
The Candidates must possess Post Graduation/ Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks, from any recognized university or institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
The candidate’s maximum age should not exceed more than 28 years as on 01st January 2017 or candidates should be born on or after 01st January 1989.
For General/ other category candidates have to pay Rs.700/- and for SC/ ST candidates should pay Rs.350/- through the payment gateway, using a Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Starting date for Applying: 18th February 2017
Last date for Applying: 28th February 2017
Date of Online Aptitude Test: 11th March 2017
Recommended: Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification
How to Apply for Federal Bank PO 2017 Application Form:
- First, the candidate must go through the official website www.federalbank.co.in.
- Then click on the career Tab then current opening page will be displayed for you. After that click on the apply online.
- Then application form will appear for you on the screen then fill require details without any mistakes.
- You must also require to scan your Passport size Photo, signature and upload them.
- After filling the details cross check the details you have entered and then click on submit button and pay the application fee online.
- After successful submission of application form take a print out of application form for future usage.
If you want to know more details regarding the Federal Bank 2017 Notification visit the official website.